Golden 1's Financial Tools allow you to develop and manage a budget by organizing your transactions into categories, assigning budget amounts and tracking your spending in a convenient monthly spending chart. Plus, if you need a reminder to help stay on track, our Financial Tools allow you to set up automatic email and text message notifications when you spend more than your budgeted amount in any category.
Set up Budget Categories and Dollar Amounts.
Vew your Monthly Spending Chart and Current Budget.
To get started, Sign On to or Sign Up for Online Banking. For more information, view our FAQs.
In addition to our new online Financial Tools, you can easily and effectively manage your finances by integrating the functionality of personal finance software with the convenience of Online Banking. Link Online Banking directly to Quicken®, Mint or Buxfer.
*Why is Quicken 2012 for Windows no longer supported?
As of April 30th, 2015, Intuit has announced the following Quicken 2012 services will be discontinued:
– Downloading transactions and balances from financial institutions and having them automatically categorized in Quicken
– Paying bills online with Quicken
– Accessing live chat support for free
– Uploading portfolio information to Quicken.com
– Downloading stock quotes and news headlines to Quicken
Use of this website signifies your agreement to the Terms & Conditions.
Federally insured by the NCUA.