Founded in 1933, Golden 1 is the only state-chartered credit union with membership open to all Californians. We invest in the well-being of our members through every life milestone, from buying your first home to saving for your future. Join us in supporting each other and our communities.
SAVE UP TO 50% OFF HOME GAME TICKETS
Come out to Golden 1 Center to cheer on your NBA home team. Buy your tickets in the Member Discount Ticket Portal.
- Sign on to Online Banking and Select Member Benefits under the Self Services tab
- Get your Promo Code
- Select your games, buy tickets, and enjoy Kings basketball action in person
It pays to be a Golden 1 member and Kings fan!
INTRODUCING THE CREDIT CARD WITH UP TO 4% CASH BACK!
Getting more value from your credit card can help you do more of what you love. Our Member Cash Rewards+ credit card puts cash back in your pocket for everyday purchases.
- Cash back earnings automatically deposited into your Golden 1 savings account
- $0 Annual Fee
- $O Balance Transfer Fee and Low APR
FREE CHECKING. BECAUSE YOU COME FIRST.
Goodbye monthly fees. It’s really, truly, seriously free. And you get more.
- Get paid up to 2 days early1 with Direct Deposit
- Access to more than 30,000 fee-free CO-OP ATMs nationwide
- Fee-free mobile, online, and text banking services2
Belonging to a not-for-profit credit union means your membership goes further!
Even more reasons to join Golden 1
The Golden 1 Difference
All the banking services you expect with low-to-no fees and exceptional service.
We support hundreds of organizations helping people statewide.
Reach Your Goals
Staying financially fit takes training. We can help.
Shopping for a home loan? Our home loan advisors are here to help.
Get secure access to your accounts with convenience on the go.
One Million Members
... and growing. Membership is open to all who live or work in California.
YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.