GOLDEN 1 CREDIT UNION COMMUNITY SUITE.
Golden 1 Credit Union is inspired by organizations that make a positive impact in our neighborhoods, cities, and regions. That’s why we give back to the organizations that serve our communities by inviting them to experience Sacramento’s premier sports and entertainment venue, Golden 1 Center.
In the Golden 1 Credit Union Community Suite, we host organizations in VIP style, complete with tickets, parking passes, and refreshments. To be eligible for the Community Suite, community organizations must:
- Be a registered 501(c) in good standing with the IRS
- Demonstrate that the organization is mission-driven and aligned with Golden 1’s Community Outreach Vision Statement to "passionately support educational attainment, career pathways, and youth/young adult entrepreneurship."
- Have a social media presence (active on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram)
Your organization could be selected to experience a Sacramento Kings game or another premier event at Golden 1 Center. If you’re interested in being hosted in our Community Suite, fill out the form below.
YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.