AN AFFORDBABLE WAY TO PAY
Looking for a convenient low-rate card you can use for purchases? The Member Rate Advantage credit card makes it easy to manage your monthly credit card usage, consolidate balances, or pay down debt.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Low APR and Low Fees
- $0 Annual Fee1
- $0 Balance Transfer Fee1
- Consolidate balances from other loans/cards to reduce your monthly payments
- Low rates
- Credit limits start at $500
Member Rate Advantage Agreement
Card and Money Management Tools
Stay on top of your finances with tools like:
- ID Navigator by NortonLifeLockTM – Provides updates that keep you informed and help you protect your personal identity and information
- 24/7 Roadside Dispatch – Help when you need it with unlimited, pay-per-use roadside assistance
- Mobile Wallets – Make secure and easy purchases using Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay™
- Contactless Payments – Pay with ease! Simply tap your contactless credit card on eligible point of sale terminals
SECURITY AND CONVENIENCE
You can depend on Golden 1 to provide security features to protect your card, as well as convenient tools to manage your money.
Protection against Fraudulent Charges2 – You won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges to your card.
Card Controls – Manage your cards securely anywhere, anytime, with the Card Controls app.
Debt Protection – Affordable insurance against financial hardship.
Automatic Payments – Set your monthly payments to process automatically, ensuring you always pay on time.
Secure Online Checkout – Protect your transactions with Visa’s easy, smart, and secure online checkout.
1Other fees apply. Cash advance fee is either $5 or 2.5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fee is up to 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
2Golden 1 provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions on your card, when promptly reported. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. See your Credit Card Account Agreement for additional information on unauthorized use.
All third-party companies, products and service names used are for identification purposes only. All service marks, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.