ONLINE STATEMENTS AND NOTICES: BUSINESS SERVICES DISCLOSURE
Please read this disclosure (“Disclosure”) completely. This Disclosure covers electronic records, including business disclosures and notices, as specified below, provided by Golden 1 Credit Union (the "Credit Union"). This Disclosure is separate from and in addition to the consent you provided to receive electronic communications regarding your account at the time you enrolled in business banking services, including but not limited, to Business Services Online Banking. The words “we,” “us,” “our” and other similar terms refer to the Credit Union, and the words “you,” “your” and other similar terms mean you, the individual(s), including owners or beneficial owners, or entity identified on the account(s), including any authorized signer(s). Receipt of this Disclosure will be effective for all authorized users of your account(s).
Electronic Records - Online Statements and Notices
Receipt of this Disclosure authorizes the Credit Union to provide to you in electronic form through the utilization of electronic email, or website posting, or through logged in website interaction the following (collectively referred to herein as "Online Statements and Notices") regarding your account, to the extent applicable to you:
- Account Statements: Combined member account online periodic statements, including all disclosures and notices provided with the same; any notice regarding the balance or general status of your account(s) or related services on the account(s), such as overdraft or account balance notices; and any tax notices regarding your account(s);
- Card Statements: Statements regarding your credit card account(s) , including all disclosures and notices provided by law and any tax notices;
- Loan Statements: including any tax notices;
- Important Information: Documents and information we are required to or otherwise want to share with you on a periodic basis, including monthly statement inserts, and quarterly newsletters;
- Any change in terms or subsequent disclosures or notices applicable to your Account Statement, Card Statement, or Loan Statement, including disclosures or notices that federal laws and regulations might require the Credit Union to provide to you, from time to time; and
- Any notice regarding hardware or software changes that may impact your ability to access Online Statements and Notices, including any notice revoking or limiting access to our website to access Online Statements and Notices or certain information previously provided to you.
Some categories of documents or individual items within these categories, may not yet be available electronically. You will receive any documents not yet available electronically in paper form until such time as they become available electronically, at which point you will receive them in electronic form. We will provide notice to you when any such documents become available electronically.
You may obtain paper copies of any of the Online Statements and Notices the Credit Union provides to you electronically by logging in to business online banking and printing a copy. You may also send your written request to The Golden 1 Credit Union, ATTN: Business Services, P.O. Box 15207, Sacramento, CA 95851-0207. If you request a paper copy of your combined member account online periodic statement, the Credit Union will charge you a fee for each copy as set forth in our Fee Schedule. If you request a paper copy of any other Online Statements and Notices, the Credit Union will provide the initial copy to you free of any Credit Union fees or charges. Although we do not currently impose a fee or other charge for the initial paper copy of other Online Statements and Notices, we reserve the right to do so in the future and to change such fee at any time. The Credit Union will mail paper copies of any Online Statements and Notices to you (at the address shown on the Credit Union's records) within a commercially reasonable time after receiving your request.
Hardware or Software Requirements
In order for you to access and retain the Online Statements and Notices, you will need a computer as well as a working connection to the Internet. Golden 1 Business Services Online Banking supports the current and two most recent publicly released major versions of the following browsers:
If the Credit Union changes the minimum hardware or software requirements needed to access or retain the Online Statements and Notices, and the change creates a material risk that you will not be able to access or retain a subsequent record, then before the change takes effect the Credit Union will advise you of the change and let you know what the new requirements are.
How the Service Works
Your Online Statements and Notices will be provided to you through your online banking portal so you should complete your enrollment in Business Services Online Banking as soon as practical. You may periodically receive an email notification that an electronic record is available for review. We reserve the right, from time to time, to deliver one or more Online Statements and Notices in paper form instead of electronic form by mailing the Online Statements and Notices to the last known mailing address in our records for you. In the event that we do so, this Disclosure remains in effect, and we may continue to provide Online Statements and Notices to you in electronic form.
In order to ensure that the Credit Union is able to provide you with Online Statements and Notices, and in accordance with your Membership Agreement with us, you must provide the Credit Union with your current email address and update the Credit Union with any changes. You can update your email address by contacting us at (877) 909-5656. If you fail to update or change an incorrect email address or other contact information, you understand and agree that any Online Statements and Notices shall nevertheless be deemed to have been provided to you if they were made available to you in electronic form in business online banking or emailed to the email we have for you in our records.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to discontinue providing records in electronic form. We also reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this disclosure, providing notice to you if required by law.
If you download or print any confidential materials, such as your statements, tax notices, or transaction history, be sure that you store them in a secure environment, just as you would paper-based Credit Union records.
YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.