Golden 1's online bill payment service puts you in control. You can receive and pay bills, schedule recurring payments, and track your payment history. To get started, sign on to Mobile or Online Banking. Complete a few easy steps and you're enrolled.
From One-off Payments to Recurring Bills
Set it up how it works best for you! With Bill Pay1 you can:
- Pay anyone you would normally pay online or through the mail – businesses, family, friends, or just about anyone with a U.S. address.
- Control exactly who, when, and how much you pay – make a one-time payment, schedule recurring payments, or set up automatic payments.
- View up to two years of history.
- Set up notifications to receive email reminders when your payments are due.
- Receive electronic copies of your bills.
1Online Bill Payment and Zelle® are only available for members 18 or older.
*There is no fee to use Zelle® in the Golden 1 Mobile Banking app and Online Banking. However, other fees may be assessed based on usage. Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile provider. Other fees such as, but not limited to, Golden 1 Courtesy Pay or Overdraft Protection fees may apply, if enrolled in those or other available programs.
All third-party companies, products and service names used are for identification purposes only.
All service marks, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
How to Use Bill Pay
Access Bill Pay.
Mobile: Tap "Pay & Transfer," then "Pay a Bill."
Online Banking: Select the "Pay Bills" tab.