With Online Banking your accounts are a click away.
Easy and secure access at your fingertips.
BANK AT HOME WITH ONLINE BANKING
Digital Banking Guarantee
Your Golden 1 accounts are protected against any losses incurred through our Digital Banking Services.
Check your credit score and more – free, anytime. Monitor changes, receive alerts, and see opportunities to save money on loans.
Transfer funds between your Golden 1 accounts or your account at another financial institution.
Pay Your Bills1
Paying your bills electronically with our Bill Payment service is fast and easy.
Stay on top of your accounts with free email text alerts.*
With Online Banking, you can set up alerts to stay informed and in control of your finances. Alerts can be delivered to you via email, text message*, and/or push notification to your mobile device.
Customize how you stay up to date with your accounts with alerts about:
- Potential security issues, such as incorrectly answered security questions or changes to your account profile information
- Your budget, for example, if your spending in a certain category exceeds the budget you’ve set
- Account status, including when a specific transaction posts to your account or your balance reaches a specific level
- Your cards, when transactions are made with your debit or credit card
With automatic alerts, you’re in control of the information you receive.
To set up online alerts:
- Sign on to Online Banking
- Click Settings in the top right corner
- Click Security Center
- Select Account and Security Alerts from the menu options
- On the Manage Alerts tab select the alert type, the account and where to send the alert to
- Click Review
- Review alert and click Save Alert
Access your account statements online in our Document Center, 24/7. You can view, save, or print an electronic version of your Golden 1 account statements and other financial documents anytime, anywhere you have Internet access.
Online documents look and function just like paper documents – use them for taxes, record keeping, and more. They also reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft associated with paper delivery. Online documents also help protect the environment, using less paper and trees.
To start receiving online documents:
- Sign on to Online Banking
- Click Online Statements in the right column
- Click " I Agree" to enroll in online statements
With online documents you can:
- View, save, or print your documents at your convenience.
- Access your statements before paper statements hit the mail, usually by the 5th of each month.
- Receive Electronic Notices as soon as you enroll in online documents.
- Your recent online statements will be available in the new system as soon as you enroll, and by later this year you will find up to seven years of statements.
- Receive an email notification when any new document is available.
Manage your budget
Golden 1's Financial Tools allow you to develop and manage a budget by organizing your transactions into categories, assigning budget amounts and tracking your spending in a convenient monthly spending chart. Plus, if you need a reminder to help stay on track, our Financial Tools allow you to set up automatic email and text message notifications* when you spend more than your budgeted amount in any category.
To get started follow these steps:
- Set up Budget Categories and Dollar Amounts.
- Categorize Transactions.
- View your Monthly Spending Chart and Current Budget.
In addition to our online Financial Tools, you can easily and effectively manage your finances by integrating the functionality of personal finance software with the convenience of Online Banking.
Send money to anyone using their mobile phone number, email address, or account number using our Popmoney® Person-to-Person Pay service.
With Golden 1 Online Banking, you can send money, receive money, and request payment without messing with cash or checks and trips to the bank. All you need is a name, an email address or a mobile phone number, and funds are on the way!*
Best of all, it’s free!* Stop hassling with cash and checks and start using Popmoney.
1Online Bill Payment and Popmoney are only available for members 18 or older.
*Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
All third-party companies, products and service names used are for identification purposes only.
All service marks, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.