As a valued member of California’s Leading Credit UnionSM, you have safe and simple ways to earn more on your money. Whether you need ease and flexibility, or you're looking to maximize earnings, we have high-yield accounts to help you reach your short-term or long-term savings goals. At Golden 1 your deposits are insured to $250,000 by the NCUA.
This high-yield checking account offers the best of both worlds – higher returns plus ultimate flexibility.
- Minimum $25 opening deposit
- Earns dividends with a minimum daily balance of $1,000
- $15 monthly fee waived if you maintain a minimum daily balance of $10,000, or you are enrolled in Golden Prestige1
- Debit card (subject to approval)
- Easily move money with Zelle®*
- Free access to over 30,000 Golden 1 and CO-OP Network ATMs
- Golden PrestigeSM Package Add-on (for members 62 or older)
*Must be 18 years of age or older. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 Fees could reduce earnings.
Term Savings Certificates
Lock in our highest savings rates and earn risk-free returns.
- Minimum $500 opening deposit
- Choose your term from 3 to 60 months
- Your rate is guaranteed for the term you choose2
- Dividends paid monthly
- Certificate will automatically roll over at current standard certificate rates
To see if a Term Savings Certificate or IRA Certificate is right for you, read our blog.
2 The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is based on an assumption that dividends will remain in the account until maturity. Any fee, withdrawal or transfer reduces earnings and there may be penalties for early withdrawal.
Money Market Savings
Enjoy higher returns with easy access to your money.
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance required to earn dividends
- Account may be linked to a Golden 1 checking account and used as overdraft protection
All third-party companies, products, and service names are for identification purposes only. All service marks, trademarks, and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Tips to Help You Save
YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.