California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. For more information, read Golden 1's CCPA Privacy Notice.
Under the CCPA, you have the right to:
- Request to know about the personal information Golden 1 collects from you and how it is used or shared.
- Receive a portable copy of collected personal information
- Request the deletion of personal information (subject to certain exceptions)
- Request the correction of inaccurate personal information (subject to certain exceptions)
- Not be discriminated against because of choices regarding personal information
- Have an authorized agent** submit a request on your behalf.
To make a request under the CCPA, please submit the online California Consumer Request Form, call us at 1‑877‑GOLDEN 1 (1‑877‑465‑3361), or visit a branch.