Last Updated: January 18, 2024
Acceptance of Terms
- Golden 1 is committed to creating a positive and respectful online community. Users are expected to abide by community guidelines and refrain from posting content that is offensive, inappropriate, or violates the rights of others. Golden 1 reserves the right to remove any content that violates these guidelines.
- Users must not engage in any conduct that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise violates any applicable laws or regulations.
- Golden 1 and its affiliates are not responsible for comments and content submitted by social media users, including posts made by employees or agents who are not authorized administrators of Golden 1 Social Media.
- By posting or submitting content on Golden 1 Social Media, you grant Golden 1 a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content in any form, media, or technology.
- Protect your personal information. Do not share sensitive information, such as account numbers, passwords, or other confidential information on Golden 1 Social Media. Golden 1 will never request such information through social media channels.
- Golden 1's trademarks, service marks, logos, and other intellectual property are protected. Users must not use, reproduce, or distribute Golden 1's intellectual property without prior written consent.
- Content on Golden 1 Social Media is provided for educational purposes only and should not be considered financial, legal, or professional advice. Golden 1 is not responsible for any actions taken based on the information provided on its social media platforms.
YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.