We Are Here When You Need Us
Golden 1 Credit Union’s commitment to our members and communities we serve includes responding with compassion and urgency to those who have been affected by the LNU Lightning Complex Fire and other wildfires burning across the State of California. Our Community Emergency Relief Program is designed to help with expenses associated with unexpected hardship. Golden 1’s Program offers our members flexible payment options on existing loans and short-term relief loans.
Applications are currently being accepted for those affected by declared emergencies. For information on California counties where a state of emergency has been declared, please visit the Office of Governor Newsom’s Proclamations webpage.
If you are a member needing assistance with payment options on existing loans, or to apply for an emergency loan:
- For payment assistance on your auto, credit card, personal loans, and lines of credit, please complete the Loss Mitigation Disaster Relief Deferment Request.
- For mortgage forbearance plans, please call 1-888-908-8933.
- For home equity forbearance plans, please complete the Loss Mitigation Disaster Relief Deferment Request.
- For other questions, call 1-800-442-2361 Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Click here to apply for a loan*