A term savings certificate can help you reach your saving goals faster! You choose from available terms, all with a low minimum deposit. The longer the term, and the higher your deposit balance, the higher dividend rate you can earn! It's an excellent choice if you know how long you want to keep funds on deposit.
Term Savings Certificate
Terms vary from 3 to 60 months. Dividends you earn each month can be added to the certificate balance or transferred to a different account without penalties.
- Flexible terms from 3 to 60 months
- No minimum balance fee
- Only $500 minimum opening deposit
- Dividends paid monthly
- Funds can be collateral for a Certificate Loan
- Longer terms offer higher dividend rate
- Dividends compounded monthly
- Automatic renewal at maturity
- Seven calendar day grace period at maturity date with no Golden 1 penalties to withdraw from or close account
- Federally insured by the NCUA
- Contact us by calling 1-877-GOLDEN 1 (1-877-465-3361) or visit any Golden 1 branch to apply. Current Golden 1 members can open a certificate in Online Banking.
Savings with more flexibility
Not sure when you’ll need your savings? No problem. With our regular savings accounts, withdraw funds anytime. And there's no monthly maintenance fee or minimum balance fee. Start with as little as $1.
How to save more money
Listen to our Money Management podcast. In just 15 minutes, you can learn how to create a budget, set goals, and cut back on expenses so you can save even more money.