YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
The minimum payment on your Golden 1 credit card is determined by your account balance, interest rates, finance charges, and any transaction or penalty fees. Please see your credit card agreement and disclosures or call our Member Service Contact Center at 1-877-GOLDEN 1 (1-877-465-3361) to request a paper copy.
• Pay on time, every time – A commitment to never make a payment late again is one of the most powerful steps you can take to improve your credit rating.
• Pay down existing debt – Even if you have never missed a payment, a large debt load will lower your score. Explore ways you can lower your interest rates and free up cash to make more than the minimum payments.
• Avoid taking on additional debt – Besides paying down existing debt, make an effort to not take on more debt in the future. Ideally, you should not charge more than you can pay off in full the next month, but at the very least, keep the balances on revolving debt, such as credit cards, under 50% of the credit limit.
• Dispute errors – Many credit reports contain mistakes. Perhaps someone else’s collection account appears on your report, or you were marked late on a credit card you always pay on time. That is why it is a good idea to periodically review your credit report from each of three credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. You can get a free copy of your credit report annually from the Annual Credit Report Request Service (www.annualcreditreport.com, 877-322-8228). If you see any errors, contact the relevant credit bureau and dispute them.
You want financial education, we got it! Click here to visit our free Financial Wellness Portal where you can watch videos, download podcasts, register for webinars, or explore our Learning Lab for self-paced activities.
Qualification for a Golden 1 loan or credit card is determined by several factors, including creditworthiness and income. You can apply online for a loan or credit card today by going to the page of the loan you are interested in and clicking the "Apply Now" or "Apply Today" button. You can also apply at any Golden 1 branch or by calling our Member Service Contact Center at 1-877-GOLDEN 1 (1-877-465-3361). Before you can fund your loan, a Golden 1 Member Service Representative or branch employee will need to verify your identity. View all Credit Card Account Agreements and Disclosures.
- Mobile and Online Banking are available for you 24/7. It's easy to sign up, and with our digital banking guarantee, it's safe and secure. Enroll now or learn more about our “bank at home” services. Here's what you can do at-a-glance:
- Account inquiries and transfers
- Loan and bill payments
- Deposit checks (using the app)
- Open a new account
- Manage your debit card using our Mobile app*** . You can instantly turn your debit card on and off.
- Apply for a new loan or credit card, and so much more.
- Golden1.com – Our newly designed website is easily accessible online and from your smart phone and has a wealth of information at your fingertips, including a handy search feature to find what you need quickly and easily.
- Email your questions to golden1.com, or for account specific inquiries, securely through your online account. We will respond within 24 hours.
- Use our automated phone system to easily make loan payments at 1-877-GOLDEN 1 (1-877-465-3361).
***Message and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
Your credit card limit, rate, or credit relationship with Golden 1 will not be impacted.