YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
You can report your card lost/stolen through online and mobile banking, or you may call our Member Service Contact Center:
- For Debit cards: 1-800-462-1663
- For credit cards: 1-800-853-5626
You can remove a card by selecting "Remove Card" on the back of the card in the Passbook or Apple Pay application, or by visiting iCloud.com. You can also visit Find My iPhone to temporarily suspend or permanently cancel the ability to pay with a card on your device.
If your Apple device is lost or stolen you need to notify your mobile carrier and call the Golden 1 Member Service Contact Center number located on the back of your card promptly. Mention that you participate in Apple Pay so that we can disable your token for use with Apple Pay. If you locate your device, you can call Golden 1 because in some cases, we can reactivate the token on your phone before making any Apple Pay purchases.
You can also go to icloud.com/find or use the Find My iPhone app to suspend or permanently remove the ability to pay from that device with Apple Pay. Your cards will be suspended or removed from Apple Pay even if your device is offline and not connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network.