The process of changing your default card is different depending on the device you're using. Here are instructions for iPhone or iPad:
1. Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay
2. Scroll down to Transaction Defaults
3. Tap Default Card, then choose a new card
On your iPhone you can also open Wallet, touch and hold a card and drag it to the front of your cards.
For instructions on other devices, please visit the Apple Pay website.
• Activate your card and set/reset a PIN by calling the number on the activation sticker (1-888-999-0126).
• Update your mobile wallets and Visa Secure Checkout with your new card information.
• Contact merchants with whom you’ve set up recurring payments and update your card number.
• Update automatic payment transfers within Online/Mobile Banking.
• Update your Card Controls app by:
Resetting transaction alerts (click “Alerts and Controls” then choose Alerts to select your transaction types).
Re-establishing travel alerts within the app (click “Travel Plan” and submit dates/locations).
If you don’t yet have the Card Controls app, you can download it on the Apple App Store® or Google Play StoreTM.
• Your new card may automatically be enrolled in two-way fraud alerts. If you do not wish to receive fraud alerts, you can opt out by texting “STOP” to 21556.
• Reenroll the new card number in ebills.