Are you juggling several loan and credit card payments which carry high interest rates every month? Here’s a way to save some money and make life easier. A fixed-rate personal loan can empower you to pay off multiple debts and consolidate your payments into one affordable monthly payment.
How does debt consolidation work?
Calculate the total amount you owe on all the balances you want to consolidate using our Debt Consolidation Calculator.
Apply for an unsecured personal loan - which typically features a fixed payment and rate lower than the rate on your credit card balances. As a not-for-profit credit union, Golden 1's personal loans have competitive rates, and the process is fast and easy!
Pay off your existing debts with your new fixed-rate personal loan.
Your monthly payments on your personal loan will be reported to the credit bureaus. Making regular, on-time payments can improve your credit history.
Free ways to improve your finances.
- Credit Sense, powered by SavvyMoney
Take control of your finances with a free credit score check, alerts about credit changes, and money-saving offers.
- Financial Wellness Center
Keep your finances in great shape with the wealth of free educational resources in our Financial Wellness Center and interactive Learning Lab.
- Is Debt Consolidation Right for You?
Debt consolidation can help you save on interest. Before you get started, consider the pros and cons.
- As low as 8.89% APR*
- Roll higher interest loans or credit cards over to your debt consolidation loan, reducing the total interest you pay each month
- Make one payment monthly, instead of paying card payments and loan payments individually
- Choose the loan amount that’s right for you - options between $1,000 and $50,000
- Flexible repayment terms up to 60 months2
- No collateral required
- Easy application process and quick access to the funds
- Ensure on-time payments with Bill Pay1 – learn how
*All loans subject to approval. Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Late Payment fee is 5% of the past due amount or $15, whichever is greater. 8.89% APR reflects a 0.75% discount for members who have an account open for at least 6 months prior to application submission. Rates vary with term, and your credit history.
1Online Bill Payment is only available for members 18 or older.
2Term limits based on amount borrowed. Example: $10,000 borrowed at 8.89% APR for 36 months = $317.49 per month. This example is an estimate only and assumes all payments are made on time.
YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.