Online Banking—Minimum System Requirements
To provide our members with the most effective and secure access to online account information, Golden 1 Credit Union continually upgrades our online services. As new features and enhancements are added to Online Banking, older browsers and operating systems fail to support these changes. Golden 1 supports the two most recent public release versions of the following browsers:
– Internet Explorer®
– Google Chrome
Test Your Browser
To see if your system meets the credit union's minimum system requirements, please test your browser. Failure to use one of the supported browsers may result in an inability to use Online Banking and its related services.
For your protection, Golden 1 does not support beta versions of browsers.
Which version am I using?
If you are not sure what version of Internet Explorer, Firefox®, or SafariTM (Mac only) you are using, follow these steps:
- With the browser open, click on "Help" on the menu bar.
- Scroll down to "About Internet Explorer" or "About Firefox."
- The top line of the resulting window displays what browser version you are using.
- With the browser open, click on Safari in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to "About Safari."
- The line under the title of the browser displays the browser version you are using.
Golden 1 uses plug-ins to help facilitate the sign-in process. If you are experiencing an issue signing on to your account, please update your Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player, and Java by selecting one of the links below:
If you need further assistance, please contact our Member Service Contact Center at 1-877-GOLDEN 1 (1-877-465-3361).
YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.