YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEAVE GOLDEN 1 WEBSITE
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by the credit union;
- Golden 1 is not responsible for the product, service, or overall content of the alternate website;
- Golden 1 does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the credit union.
By default, all alerts will be set to ON once you access your cards and card management features through Online or Mobile Banking by clicking/tapping Manage Cards or Cards respectively. To manage your alert settings:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click Manage Cards.
- Click Controls & Alerts under Manage Card.
- Click Alerts and select the type of alert you want to send.
- Log in to the Mobile Banking app.
- Tap Cards from the menu tray at the bottom.
- Tap Controls & Alerts under Manage Card.
- Click Alerts and select the type of alert you want to set.
You can activate your card directly through Online or Mobile Banking by navigating to the new card within the Manage Cards or Cards sections, clicking on the Activate Card link, and following the prompts.
- Or you can activate your card and set/reset a PIN by calling the number on the activation sticker.
- Update any mobile wallets and Visa Secure Checkout with your new card information.
- Contact any merchants with whom you’ve set up recurring payments and update your card number.
- Update automatic payment transfers, travel alerts, and transaction alerts within Golden 1 Online/Mobile Banking.
- Re-enroll the new card number in any electronic bills you have set up.